Enoil Bioenergies SA is an innovative Swiss biotechnology and renewable energy company.
Enoil Bioenergies SA are currently developing a zero emissions Biocentre in Switzerland which includes:
• Biorefinery and biodiesel processing plant,
• Biomass power plant,
• Solar greenhouses for the reproduction of microalgae and,
• Civil building (offices and Research & Development laboratories).
The ambition is to produce Swiss certified:
• Bio Spirulina Algae
• Bio Chlorella Algae
• Bio Klamath Algae
• Electricity and heat from biomass
• Biodiesel from waste oils
• Glycerine – Pure Standard Grade USP and Pharmacopoeia Standard
Enoil Bioenergies will use latest vertical photobioreactor technology and a biomass power plant with zero CO2 emissions technology.
The Biocentre will also implement new magnetic levitation wind turbines on site.
ENOIL BIOENERGIES SA
54 Quai Gustave Ador